Help make the holidays special for children and families in the Howard-Suamico community.
The Holiday Store will accept donations for families to purchase at costs that are affordable. The money collected from these purchases will be donated back to The Giving Tree to continue to fulfill its mission.
The families that are chosen to shop, are selected based on referral and financial hardships. Based on research and community feedback, we found parents would rather work and pay for the clothing, toys and gifts that would bring joy to their kids during the holidays. This charity model instills pride and dignity in the families we serve.
Here is how you can help:
● Download the shopping list by clicking here to help purchase items for the Holiday Store
● Shop till you drop. You decide how many items you will purchase.
● All unwrapped donations can be dropped off at Green Bay Community Church (GBCC) at the front entrance on the following dates: December 4th to 7th between 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
● If you need to schedule a drop off outside of these dates/hours, please contact Angela Klumb at email@example.com or call and leave a message at (920) 593-3484.
● Make a cash donation, or provide Shopko or Target gift cards to Green Bay Community Church for The Giving Tree Holiday Store. Please drop off cash or gift cards at the Green Bay Community Church Front Office attention “The Giving Tree” on or before Thursday, December 7th. The money will be used to purchase needed items for the Store.