BodyWorks & Laser Clinic is proud to announce the addition of an alternative massage method, HydroMassage to their clinic offerings. HydroMassage Therapy combines the soothing benefits of heat, water, and massage through waves of warm traveling water jets.
It has been utilized by physical therapists, chiropractors, wellness clinics, fitness clubs, and sports teams for the past 30 years to:
• Decrease aches and pains
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Promote relaxation and a feeling of well-being
• Increase circulation in locaol areas where massaged
• Relieve muscles soreness, stiffness, and tension
HydroMassage provides some of the same benefits as a traditional massage without the hands-on approach. Each 15- or 30-minute session provides a relaxing and beneficial massage, while you remain fully clothed, dry, and comfortable on a supportive lounger.
During each session you remain in full control of your massage experience including speed, pressure, duration, and area.
• Capability to target 60 different locations on the body.
• Ability to program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1 to 10.
• Flexibility to set the temperature between 90- and 105-degrees Fahrenheit.
BodyWorks & Laser Clinic is running a remarkable promotion starting in October. For complete details, please see page 6 in this issue of The Community Bulletin or additional information and promotional offerings visit BWLC at www.bwlcgb.com or follow them on Facebook and Instagram. BodyWorks & Laser Clinic is located at 721 Cardinal Lane Suite 200 in Howard.