UPDATE: Effective immediately, Howard residents who have not yet ordered wristbands for the Duck Creek Quarry Beach must now get them in person at the Howard Public Works Facility, located at 1336 Cornell Road. The building is open 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Friday. ** Proof of Howard residency is required.** Wristbands may no longer be ordered online and are not available at Village Hall or at the quarry. Please contact Public Works directly at (920) 434-4060 with any questions or visit our website for more information.
The 2021 swimming season at the Duck Creek Quarry Beach will continue now through September 6th for Howard residents and their guests.
The Duck Creek Quarry Beach is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day. Wristbands are required for all beach goers over the age of 5, and children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult with a wristband.
Howard residents must order wristbands online, and they will be mailed once residency is verified. Due to the time needed to process and ship them, please allow up to two weeks for delivery. Wristbands will be given for each member of the immediate household over the age of 5 and up to two guests.
Adult and youth sizes are available. Wristbands will not be handed out at Village Hall or at the beach. Visit villageofhoward.com for details.
Know Before You Go
• Duck Creek Quarry Beach is open only to Howard residents and their guests with a wristband. The remainder of the park is open to the public for catch-and-release fishing, non-motorized boating, paddle boarding, dog swimming, and walking.
• Swimming is only allowed from the beach area. Swimming is prohibited at the fishing dock or any other area of the quarry. Use of any type of floaty is considered swimming so those are only allowed on the beach.
• Everyone over the age of 5 must have a wristband to enter the beach. Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult with a wristband! Howard residents can order wristbands online here. Wristbands will be given for each member of the immediate household over the age of 5 and up to two guests. Residency will be verified before wristbands are mailed. Due to the time needed to process and ship the bands, please allow up to two weeks for delivery. Wristbands will not be available at Village Hall or at the beach.
• Swimming is at your own risk. The water depth is greater than 170 feet in some areas, and there is no lifeguard on duty. Life jackets are recommended.
• Users must abide by the posted rules. These include no smoking or vaping, no alcohol, no glass bottles or containers, etc. Failure to do so may result in the loss of beach privileges.