Home Again of Green Bay, located at 2530 Lineville Road in Suamico, celebrates 10 years in business and announces new owners.
This month marks 10 years in business for the local fine furnishing and décor consignment store. Julie Block, founder of the company, announced her retirement and transitioned the ownership of the store to Suzette Hackl and Saundra Laskowski, who are twin sisters, effective April 1, 2018. The two sisters are residents of Howard-Suamico with retail and business ownership experience.
Suzette’s daughter, Carlee Hackl is managing the daily operations of the store along with the three existing staff members. The store continues to consign fine furnishing but also features many other local artisans of custom made products like; soaps, silk arrangements, candles, pillows, jewelry, bird houses, paintings, and other art pieces. You can find some of Carlee’s own art and photography work in the store.
Along with new products the store has had an entire new makeover and redesign. Store hours are extended on Tuesday and Thursday until 8:00 p.m. and they are now open on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Home Again is also open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The same great service and consignment arrangements will continue under the new ownership.
There are five unique benefits of shopping consignment that one may not experience by shopping in retail stores or online;
• Prices – Consignment buying can save you big bucks! Since the items have been previously owned, items will be priced much lower than you would find in stores. Some items are even new with tags and still for sale at discounted prices from their suggested retail prices.
• Unique Selection of Items – Home Again has a huge variety of products that would typically be found at gift boutiques, art galleries, home décor, craft fairs, and dollar stores. Shopping consignment is kind of like a treasure hunt to find that conversation piece.
• Selection refreshes daily – Inventory is coming into the store daily. Because of the perpetual changing of products there is a new store layout every few days to show clients how items can be paired together to create a specific design or look.
• Keeps waste out of landfills – The average American throws away 70 pounds of clothing and textiles annually. While certain items need to be thrown away after a lot of use, other can be repurposed or another person can use them after you.
• Convenience – Support Home Again as your local consignment store. This provides Howard-Suamico residents with a cost saving shopping option.
Consigning with Home Again is an easy and simple way to sell furniture and home décor when moving, downsizing, or decluttering. Just bring Home Again your gently used items and they will take care of the rest. No more hassles with garage sales, marketplace or classified ads. Home Again’s high traffic location will give your items the exposure to sell. Call (920) 662-0665 to discuss what you’d like to consign and set an appointment.
They would like to thank their customers for their continued business and support. Home Again’s Open House Celebration is Thursday, June 15th through Sunday, June 17th. All patrons will be eligible for a discount coupon on one full priced item in the store, some exclusions apply.